Visualead is a free and user friendly tool for generating colorful QR codes in three simple steps.
1. Uppload an image.
2. Drag the slider over the image.
3. Click lick a button to generate the embed code.
Visualead is integrated with many popular social networking tools which allows you to create a QR code to suit your needs.
Here is an example of a QR code created with the free version of Visualead. This was designed to help training participants quickly jump to my Digital Differentiation interactive page.
Uses in the Classroom
Here are some excellent sources of ideas for using QR codes in the classroom from some amazing educators..
- QR Codes in the Classroom, Kathy Schrock’s Gude to Everything.
- 50 Interesting Ways to Use QR Codes in the Classroom, Tom Barrett’s collaborative, interactive Google Doc filled with ideas.
- AutoGenerate QR Codes in a Google Spreadsheet, Tammy Worcestor’s Tip of the Week.