It’s no secret that ThingLink EDU is one of my favorite and most frequently used tools. I love ThingLink because it provides users with the ability to turn any image into a multimedia rich interactive graphic. Add video, images, audio, and links to any content on the web with the click of a button. Pack a lot of content into a small space and embed it into a variety of online learning platforms for easy access, 24/7. ThingLink is a user friendly and flexible tool that’s just gotten better for educators!
Upgrade to ThingLinkEDU Premium until December 31st
In an effort to support education even better, ThingLink is now offering free EDU Premium Accounts for teachers until December 31st. Sign up and receive a full year of premium features including the ability to:
- Create classroom groups.
- Work within a protected education friendly environment.
- Upload custom icons.
- View detailed image stats
- Use image carousels
- Explore more new and exciting features as they are launched after the start of the new year.
Get Started with ThingLinkEDU Premium
Start Simple with Santa Strawberries
Resources to Explore & Learn More
- Video: Get Started with ThingLink
- Wiki of Resources: The ThingLink Toolkit for Teachers
- SlideShow: 73+ Ways to Use ThingLink in the Classroom, by Donna Baumbach @AuntyTech
- Interactive Graphic: 5 Ways to Create Interactive Graphics for Teaching & Learning
- Article: 10 Innovative Ways to Use ThingLink in the Classroom