Want to learn how to efficiently manage ThingLink in the classroom?
ThingLink EDU is packed full of features to help teachers efficiently manage a safe and secure online learning environment powered by ThingLink interactive images. Google Docs is an extremely efficient tool for organizing and managing your workflow in ThingLink in the classroom.
This webinar is designed to provide busy teachers with an overview of the newest features and offer tips and tricks for seamlessly integrating ThingLink EDU into your own classroom. Spend less time figuring things out on your own and more time leveraging the power of ThingLink as a tool for teaching and learning.
Learn Tips & Tricks for Efficient Management
- Create student accounts and invite them to join multiple teachers’ classrooms.
- Create and manage students groups for collaborative groupwork.
- Use channels to create collections of images for sharing and publishing.
- Create and use shared custom icons for a variety of useful purposes.
- Take advantage of the full circle of flexible options across platforms and devices to support teaching and learning with ThingLink.
Of course, we will feature inspiring examples throughout the webinar and there will be plenty of time for questions from the audience.
Explore This Interactive Image
Scroll over the image to sign up for Build Your ThingLink Classroom: Tips & Tricks for Teachers today!
Time Restrictions? Scheduling Conflicts?
This webinar will be archived for registered participants who are unable to attend the live session due to time restrictions. Please register to receive resources and archived webinar via email.