In the final week of the ThingLink Teacher Challenge we asked participants to create a lesson to Engage Students with ThingLink for Video. Participants learned to Embed a Google Form in a ThingLink Video to minimize distractions and provide students with direct access to an interactive form without leaving the video. The ability to embed interactive content right inside of a video is very powerful. Let’s take a closer look at 5 interactive tools to embed in ThingLink Video.
Kick it Up a Notch
You can copy the embed code from any 3rd party tool with an embed code into ThingLink Video and it will appear live. Once you copy the code, paste it into the box in the tag editor, pictured here. The results are amazing and powerful!
Explore an Example
- Substitution: Embedded Google Slides
- Augmentation: Embedded Google Form
- Modification: Embedded Padlet
- Redefinition: Embedded Tackk with several ThingLinks
- More Learning: ThingLink Channel
A Big Shout Out