Tag Galaxy is a Cool Tool to visually explore word relationships. Just type in a term and watch a 3D orbiting galaxy of words and their associations evolve Click on any word to move it to the center of the galaxy, then click on it again and watch the globe populate with tagged images from Flickr.
Uses in the Classroom:
- Project Tag Galaxy on a wall to help students visualize vocabulary words, ideas and concepts.
- Display Tag Galaxy on an interactive white board and let students touch the globe and explore.
- Use the photos to prompt creative writing.
- Engage students in a guided visual search.
- Start a discussion about word relationships